Friday 23 May 2014

Ben's Cookies

Yesterday, I tasted the best cookies I have ever had since I got to London!
They were the right level of moist, crispy and delicious. I even said MMMM after my first bite!
It was from Ben's cookies. I love food coincidences!

I walked into High Street Kensington tube station and was welcomed by a wonderful smell of baked cookies.

My stomach just rumbled from the smell and I knew instantly that I just HAD TO get a cookie lol.
source
First question I asked when I got there was if they had any alcohol in their cookies. I have been careful with this because I found out that Millie's Cookies & Cupcakes had alcohol in ALL their products as I was told by staff. Happily, Ben's cookies don't use any! *happy days*

SO GOOD!
When I checked their website, I was excited to find two things. First, they do online deliver in London! *hurray* Second, they have shop branches in the GULF! UAE, Kuwait and even Saudi! Sadly not East of Saudi, but still that's very cool!

I tried the dark chocolate one! 
They all look so good 
Ignoring the possible calories in that cookie, I think it's worth it. It would be good if they add gluten free & dairy free cookies to their range.

Feel free to share your experience with Ben's Cookies and other cookie recommendations in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment