Sunday 11 May 2014

Victoria and Albert Museum

Happy Sunday All! 

Sundays are great to relax and to go around town. People are happy and everyone is mostly chilled out. I spent my Sunday with my friends at one of my favourite museums in London, The Victoria and Albert Museum (AKA V&A). This museum has collection from all over the world. It's known as a source for art, design and photography. Going there will give you a preview of the world's crafts and arts. Really worth a visit. *mashallah* Here are few pix I took on my visit today. There are more to see in person! :)
Entrance!
Glass sculpture over the reception area 
There were a lot of people drawing in this area
China!
Such a gorgeous tea set!

Middle East & Islamic Art:


A tea set from the muslim world!


Islamic patterns
I love the colours combo and the calligraphy 
More Islamic Patterns 

There was a massive Quran there!
Persian Carpet! It was HUGE! this is just a little part of it
The Garden: 
The weather was gorgeous! super windy, but lovely. Perfect for a quick garden stroll. 


The Bookstore: 
There were so many wonderful books there. I wanted them all! 

The Cafe: 
I love the inside part of their cafe. It's so gorgeous!
A mix of contemporary and traditional. 
Make sure you go visit! 

2 comments:

  1. Am so envious, I love the V&A, so packed with inspiration. Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! It's a great place and the changing exhibitions make it always fresh :D Thank you glad you like it xx

      Delete