Sunday 17 August 2014

Tea at Liberty London

The coolness of Liberty - full review here -  continues with their homey coffee shop. They are not only an inspiring place for interior designers and a great place to shop, you can also have some afternoon tea and cakes there! >> I know it feels like Liberty has paid me to write all these blogs heheh, but they aren't I just really liked it! 
The place is compact and has a homey feel. 
I liked the black and white wallpaper that was covered with frames of different mat colours. 
I was a little disappointed with their tea selection. They had only the usual 4-5 kinds. Their deserts looked better than they tasted or maybe it was what I picked. It was still nice and much needed after wandering for two hours in the place! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment